REGISTRATION FOR THE 2016 DONATE LIFE TRANSPLANT GAMES IS EXPECTED TO LAUNCH IN JANUARY 2016. AS THE SCHEDULE OF EVENTS IS DEVELOPED, ADDITIONAL INFORMATION WILL BE PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE.
REGISTRATION FOR NON-COMPETITORS WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL JUNE 24, 2014 11:59 PM EASTERN TIME
THERE IS STILL TIME TO REGISTER FOR THE 2014 TRANSPLANT GAMES!
5K REGISTRATION IS TILL OPEN
REGISTRATION FOR THE 2014 TRANSPLANT GAMES OF AMERICA IS NOW AVAILABLE AT:
If you are a transplant recipient or living donor competing in a medal event, click here for your medical waiver
Transplant Recipient, Living Donor, Donor Family and Event Supporter Registration General Information
There were some questions last week about registration costs for the 2014 Games.
Here is the information as promised. The registration costs are the same as in 2012:
$140.00 until 11:59 p.m. March 14, 2014 (Eastern Standard Time)
$160.00 until 11:59 p.m. April 30, 2014 (Eastern Standard Time)
$180.00 until 11:59 p.m. June 14, 2014 (Eastern Standard Time)
REGISTRATION OFFICIALLY CLOSES 12:00 A.M. JUNE 15, 2014 (Eastern Standard Time)
* Fee includes up to four (4) sports, plus basketball and volleyball.
Donor Families/Event Supporter Registration:
$50.00 per person up to $100.00 for a family of five.
Daily Pass & Event Supporter Passes
Each family member must register. The price is $50 per person and the fee will be capped at $100 for up to five immediate family members.
Correction: On site registration is not available. Registration for the 2014 Games is no longer available.
Donor Families and Event Supporters can register as part of the Transplant Games of America and receive additional benefits such as:
- An official TGA commemorative gift
- An event credential that identifies you as a Games supporter
- Shuttle transportation to all events
- Admission to all competition venues
- Admission to Opening Ceremonies
- Admission to Closing Ceremonies
- Admission to TGA Workshops & Seminars
- Admission to Donor Tribute Ceremony
- Admission to Quilt Pinning Ceremony
- Admission to the Coffee House
- Access to the Games Expo
For a complete listing of Donor Family Events and TGA special events, please see the Special Events tab.