July 20, 2020
8:00am to 4:00pm
Meadowlands Exposition Center
355 Plaza Drive
Secaucus, NJ 07094
Transplant Recipients, Living Donors, Corneal & Tissue Recipients,
Bone Marrow Recipients, and International
Youth singles (13 and under), adult regular doubles or adult mixed doubles. One or the other for adults, not both.
*NOTE: Partners must be from the same division as male/male, female/female. Division one athletes cannot partner with division two athletes.
Mixed doubles is restricted to same division, male/female partners. Division one athletes cannot partner with division two athletes for mixed doubles.
1. Competitors must be pre-registered.
2. Partners must be from the same team. Competitors are restricted from partnering with a different team member.
3. Competitors are solely responsible for finding their partner. Competitors must supply their partner on their own or with their team managers help.
4. Athletes may compete in only one event, doubles or mixed doubles. Not both.
5. The age category of competition for doubles and mixed doubles will be determined by the younger age of the two partners the day of Opening Ceremony – July 18, 2020.
1. The cornhole match will be played until the first team of participants reaches (or exceeds) 21 points at the completion of an inning – the winning team doesn’t need to win by two or more points.
2. Cornhole matches can never end in the middle of an inning – if a team reaches 21 points in the middle of an inning, the game cannot end until the other side is allowed to pitch all of their bags and the inning is completed.
3. If there is a tie at 21 or more at the end of an inning, play continues until one team or the other achieves a higher score at the end of an inning and wins the match.
4. Cancellation scoring will be enforced.
5. Double elimination bracket with a 3 game guarantee and if game time permitting
1. Singles (Youth Only)- Medals will be awarded to first, second, and third to Division 1 and Division 2 athletes by age group and gender.
2. Doubles (Male/Male or Female/Female)-
- First, second, and third to Division 1 by age group and gender.
- First, second, and third to Division 2 by age group and gender.
3. Mixed Doubles (Male/Female)-
- First, second, and third to Division 1 (M/F) by age group.
- First, second, and third to Division 2 (M/F) by age group.
1. Designated team captains will submit team names at check-in. Team competitors must be pre-registered to compete in the event.
2. Team captains may NOT
submit doubles participants that are not pre-registered for scheduled doubles event.
3. Cornhole staff will be responsible for queuing competitors and directing them to the appropriate lanes.
4. Each team will stay in their designated lane for the entire game.
5. Players will alternate pitching bags until all 4 bags have been pitched for both teams.
6. Youth will have a 17 foot foul line opposed to the 27 foot adult foul line.
The American Cornhole Association rules apply (www.playcornhole.org
). With some modifications.
Once an event is completed and results are available, cornhole staff must record all competitors and times/scores to the appropriate system/documents. When electronic scoring is being utilized a manual backup system must be in place to record results.
When available, during the course of competition, sports directors may post results (identified as preliminary) for public and competitor review.
Upon conclusion of the day’s competition, sports directors must submit final results for each event. Manual documents must be signed and dated by the appropriate staff member. Results will be reviewed for accuracy and posted in the TGA Village.
**Rules and format are subject to change and may be modified based on each competition.