April 1, 2021 through July 1, 2021
Transplant Recipients (organ, corneal, tissue, and bone marrow), and Living Donors
The 2020 Donate Life Transplant Games Cycling competition is open to registered competitors only. Map out your favorite cycling route:
1km distance for youth competition only (ages 13 and under).
5km and/or 20km distance for adult competition only (ages 14 and over).
Adult competitors can bike both the 5km and the 20km distances but will be awarded only one TGA Gold medal. Competitors have from April 1, 2021 through July 1, 2021 to complete their cycling race and submit their results on the Cycling Results Form below.
1. Must be registered as a competitor for Cycling.
2. Must record time from your cycling race and submit time on the Cycling Results Form below.
3. Must complete and submit results no later than July 1, 2021
The 2020 Donate Life Transplant Games will not include a Gold, Silver, Bronze medaling format. All registered competitors who complete their events and submit results will receive a TGA Gold medal.
1. Medals will be awarded to competitors who submit a valid timed result from their cycling race.
2. Please submit your timed result(s) on the Cycling Results Form below.
3. Only one result submission per event, per person.
4. Once submitted, results are final. No exceptions.
CYCLING RESULTS FORM *Results will only be accepted from April 1 to July 1, 2021*
Youth 1km Cycling
Please share photos and videos with Transplant Games of America.