April 1, 2021 through July 1, 2021
Transplant Recipients (organ, corneal, tissue, and bone marrow), Living Donors,
and Donor Families.
The 2020 Donate Life Transplant Games Ballroom Dancing competition is open to registered competitors and donor families. Competitors will be able to perform in one of the two solo exhibition categories listed below:
Pro/Am – An amateur dancing with a professional
Am/Am – Two amateurs dancing together
Athletes must dance their one choreographed solo exhibition routine to music and the routine can be no longer than three minutes.
Competitors have from April 1, 2021 through July 1, 2021 to complete their final recorded dance and submit their video.
1. Must be registered as a competitor for Ballroom Dancing.
2. Must record dance routine (three minutes or less) to music.
3. Competitors must fill out the Solo Dancing Entry Form below no later than June 1, 2021 and email to Josh Sweedyk at j.sweedyk@transplantLF.org.
Solo Dance Entry Form
4. Must complete dance routine and submit video to Josh Sweedyk at j.sweedyk@transplantLF.org no later than July 1, 2021.
The 2020 Donate Life Transplant Games will not include a Gold, Silver, Bronze medaling format. All registered competitors who complete their events and submit results will receive a TGA Gold medal.
1. Medals will be awarded to competitors who submit a technically sound video of their dance routine.
2. Only one video submission per competitor.
3. Once submitted, results are final. No exceptions.
Please share photos and videos with Transplant Games of America.