July 19, 2021 *Singles
July 20, 2021 *Doubles
8:00am to 2:00pm *Both
Galloping Hill Golf Course
3 Golf Drive
Kenilworth, NJ 07033
Transplant Recipients, Living Donors, Corneal & Tissue Recipients,
Bone Marrow Recipients, and International
Golf will be played as singles, regular doubles and mixed doubles. Men's and women’s two man shamble and mixed two man shamble will be played at the same time.
*NOTE: Partners must be from the same division as male/male, female/female. Division one athletes cannot partner with division two athletes.
Mixed doubles is restricted to same division, male/female partners. Division one athletes cannot partner with division two athletes for mixed doubles.
1. Competitors must be pre-registered.
2. Partners must be from the same team. Competitors are restricted from partnering with a different team member.
3. Competitors are solely responsible for finding their partner. Competitors must supply their partner on their own or with their team managers help.
4. Athletes may compete with only one partner per event. Team and mixed team are classified as events. Therefore, athletes may not compete in more than one age division for team or mixed team.
5. The age category of competition for team and mixed team will be determined by the younger age of the two partners the day of Opening Ceremony – July 16, 2021.
1. Golfers will play their own ball. Both gross and net score, hole by hole on the official scorecard will be tracked.
2. Handicaps have to be provided based off the U.S.G.A. handicapping system.
3. If no handicap is provided, you will only qualify for a medal in the gross scoring category.
4. For team play, players will get half their handicap for net scoring purposes.
5. The team score will be the best/lowest ball score of the two players.
6. Each team will keep a gross score and a net score on the official scorecard.
7. Both players must have a handicap to qualify for the net scoring category.
1. Singles- Medals will be awarded to first, second, and third to Division 1 and Division 2 athletes by age group and gender. In addition to net and gross scoring categories.
2. Doubles (Male/Male or Female/Female)-
U.S.G.A. rules apply except where modified by local rules (www.usga.org). With some modifications.
Once an event is completed and results are available, golf staff must record all competitors and times/scores to the appropriate system/documents. When electronic scoring is being utilized a manual backup system must be in place to record results.
When available, during the course of competition, sports directors may post results (identified as preliminary) for public and competitor review.
Upon conclusion of the day’s competition, sports directors must submit final results for each event. Manual documents must be signed and dated by the appropriate staff member. Results will be reviewed for accuracy and posted in the TGA Village.
**Rules and format are subject to change and may be modified based on each competition.