April 1, 2021 through July 1, 2021
*Team Video Submission Deadline: June 15, 2021
Transplant Recipients (organ, corneal, tissue, and bone marrow), Living Donors,
Donor Families, Caregivers, and Supporters
Find a local, organized 5k race and sign up to compete between April 1 and July 1, 2021. Submit your timed results on the 5k Results Form below.
All runners who complete the 5k and submit a time will be awarded a TGA Gold medal.
TGA State Teams:
TGA State Teams are encouraged to compete as a team (six runners or more) in a local 5k race and complete their run featuring a “torch”. Teams wishing to provide a one-to-two-minute video running with their torch will be eligible for a cash award. An independent panel of judges will choose the most creative video representing the "5k to the Meadowlands". The torch can be authentic or a mock-up version. Prize money will be in the form of a donation to the team's 501(c)(3) organization. One award will be given.
1. Must be registered for an organized 5k.
2. Complete a 5k race and submit results no later than July 1, 2021.
3. If submitting a TGA Team "5k to the Meadowlands" video, please email submissions to j.sweedyk@transplantLF.org no later than June 15, 2021.
The 2020 Donate Life Transplant Games will not include a Gold, Silver, Bronze medal format. All registered competitors who complete their events and submit results will receive a TGA Gold medal.
1. Medals will be awarded to registered competitors who submit a valid timed 5k result.
2. Please submit your 5k time using the 5k Results Form below, no later than July 1, 2021.
3. Only one 5k result submission per person is allowed.
4. Once submitted, results are final. No exceptions.
5k RESULTS FORM *Results will only be accepted from April 1 to July 1, 2021*
Please share photos and videos with Transplant Games of America.