April 1, 2021 through July 1, 2021
Transplant Recipients (organ, corneal, tissue, and bone marrow), and Living Donors
The 2020 Donate Life Transplant Games Swimming competition is open to registered competitors only. Swim your events in an official 25-yard pool. Competitors have from April 1, 2021 through July 1, 2021 to complete their races and submit their swimming results on the Swimming Results Form below. Competitors can swim as many events as they choose, but will only be awarded one TGA Gold medal, regardless of the number of events swam.
|Men & Women Individual Events||Youth Individual Events|
|Freestyle: 50yd, 100yd, 200yd, 500yd||Freestyle: 25yd (age 5-under), 25yd (ages 6-10),
50yd (ages 11-13)
|Breaststroke: 50yd, 100yd||Breaststroke: 50yd (ages 11-13)|
|Backstroke: 50yd, 100yd||Backstroke: 50yd (ages 11-13)|
|Butterfly: 50yd||Butterfly: 50yd (ages 11-13)|
1. Must be registered as a competitor for Swimming.
2. Must record time(s) from your swim event(s) and submit results on the Swimming Results Form below.
3. Must complete swim events and submit results no later than July 1, 2021.
The 2020 Donate Life Transplant Games will not include a Gold, Silver, Bronze medaling format. All registered competitors who complete their events and submit results will receive a TGA Gold medal. Only one TGA Gold medal will be awarded regardless of the number of swimming events completed.
1. Medals will be awarded to competitors who submit valid timed results from their swimming events.
2. Please submit your timed results on the Swimming Results Form below.
3. Only one result submission per event, per person.
4. Once submitted, results are final. No exceptions.
SWIMMING RESULTS FORMS *Results will only be accepted from April 1 to July 1, 2021*
Please share photos and videos with Transplant Games of America.