July 20, 2020 *Singles
July 21, 2020 *Doubles
8:00am to 3:00pm *Both
Bloomfield, NJ 07003
Solid Organ Transplant Recipients
Youth Singles, Men and Women’s Singles, Doubles, and Mixed Doubles
*NOTE: Partners must be from the same division as male/male, female/female. Division one athletes cannot partner with division two athletes.
Mixed doubles is restricted to same division, male/female partners. Division one athletes cannot partner with division two athletes for mixed doubles.
1. Competitors must be pre-registered.
2. Athletes may compete with only one partner per event. Doubles and mixed doubles are classified as events. Therefore, athletes may not compete in more than one age division for doubles or mixed doubles.
3. The age category of competition for doubles and mixed doubles will be determined by the younger age of the two partners the day of Opening Ceremony – July 18, 2020.
1. Eight-game pro-set matches.
2. Ties at seven games will be resolved using a 12-point tie-break (first to 7, must win by 2 points).
1. Singles- Medals will be awarded to first, second, and third by age group and gender.
2. Doubles (Male/Male or Female/Female)- First, second, and third by age group and gender.
3. Mixed Doubles (Male/Female)- First, second, and third (M/F) by age group.
1. Players must bring their own rackets.
2. Balls will be provided (Penn Championship).
3. Designated team captains will submit doubles team names at check-in. Doubles team competitors must be pre-registered to compete in the event.
4. Team captains may NOT submit doubles participants that are not pre-registered for scheduled doubles event.
The United States Tennis Association rules will apply (www.usta.com). With some modifications.
Once an event is completed and results are available, tennis staff must record all competitors and scores to the appropriate system/documents. When electronic scoring is being utilized a manual backup system must be in place to record results.
When available, during the course of competition, sports directors may post results (identified as preliminary) for public and competitor review.
Upon conclusion of the day’s competition, sports directors must submit final results for each event. Manual documents must be signed and dated by the appropriate staff member. Results will be reviewed for accuracy and posted in the TGA Village.
**Rules and format are subject to change and may be modified based on each competition.