April 1, 2021 through July 1, 2021
Transplant Recipients (organ, corneal, tissue, and bone marrow), and Living Donors
The 2020 Donate Life Transplant Games Track competition is open to registered competitors only. Timed track events should be completed on an official competition track. Competitors have from April 1, 2021 through July 1, 2021 to complete their track events and submit their times on the Track Results Form below. Only one TGA Gold medal will be awarded regardless of the number of track events completed.
The following timed events listed below will be the only eligible track competitions this year. Registered Track competitors may complete as many of the distance events listed below as they choose, but will only be awarded one TGA Gold medal regardless of the number of track events completed.
|Men & Women Individual Track Events||Youth Individual Track Events|
|100m||25m (ages 5 & under only)|
|200m||50m (age 6-10 only)|
|400m||100m (ages 11-13 only)|
|1500m Race Walk|
1. Must be registered as a competitor for Track.
2. Track events must take place on an official track.
3. Track events time(s) must be recorded, and submitted on the Track Results Form below.
4. Must complete track events and submit results no later than July 1, 2021.
The 2020 Donate Life Transplant Games will not include a Gold, Silver, Bronze medaling format. All registered competitors who complete their events and submit results will receive a TGA Gold medal. Only one TGA Gold medal will be awarded regardless of the number of tracks events completed.
1. Medals will be awarded to competitors who submit a valid timed result from their track event(s).
2. Please submit timed results on the Track Results From below.
3. Only one result submission per event, per person.
4. Once submitted, results are final. No exceptions.
TRACK RESULTS FORMS *Results will only be accepted from April 1 to July 1, 2021*
1500m Race Walk
Please share photos and videos with Transplant Games of America.