Transplant Recipients, Living Donors, Corneal, Tissue Recipients,
Bone Marrow Recipients, and International
Pickleball will be a Regular and Mixed Doubles event for ages 11 and older.
*NOTE: Partners must be from the same division as male/male, female/female. Division one athletes cannot partner with division two athletes.
Mixed doubles is restricted to same division, male/female partners. Division one atheltes cannot partner with division two athletes for mixed doubles.
1. Must be registered as a competitor for pickleball.
2. Partners must be from the same team. Competitors are restricted from partnering with a different team member.
3. Competitors are solely responsible for finding their partner. Competitors must supply their partner on their own or with their team managers help.
4. The age category of competition for team and mixed team will be determined by the younger age of the two partners the day of Opening Ceremony – TBD.
The Competition will be a round robin format for pool play. Each game is one match to 15.
The top team(s) will move into a bracket for a single elimination tournament. The rankings will be based first on wins, then total points, then head to head for placement into the bracket play. Bracket play is also one game to 15, but will be win by 2, with no cap on the score.
1. Doubles (Male/Male or Female/Female)-
1. Players must provide their own paddles.
2. Balls will be provided. Ball type is TBD
The USA Pickleball Association rules apply (www.usapa.org). With some modifications.
Once an event is completed and results are available, pickleball staff must record all competitors and scores to the appropriate system/documents. When electronic scoring is being utilized a manual backup system must be in place to record results.
When available, during the course of competition, sports directors may post results (identified as preliminary) for public and competitor review.
Upon conclusion of the day’s competition, sports directors must submit final results for each event. Manual documents must be signed and dated by the appropriate staff member. Results will be reviewed for accuracy and posted in the TGA Village.